"Plans are of little importance, but planning is essential."
- Rt. Hon. Sir Winston Churchill, Former Prime Minister of the United Kingdom
Our planning process is a disciplined, multi-step approach that integrates assessing your current personal, professional and financial circumstances and your future desired life.
Once we get to know you and where you want to go financially, we develop dynamic and resilient strategies that address your needs today, your objectives for the next ten years, and your long-term goals. These strategies can be adjusted to respond to the changes that life invariably brings.
- Understand your goals, priorities and preferences
- Gather important information
- Open dialogues with your other advisors
- Understand the interaction between needs/wants/wishes and resources
- Identify priorities and options that work
- Prepare for unexpected events or changes
- Protect your income and assets
- Ensure your plan can weather change
- Execute recommendations
- Implement the investment strategies
- Consolidate assets
- Monitor progress
- Adjust as goals change and outcomes require
- Inform professional partners if required
- Respond as new opportunities emerge